Re: WAS - TAP Plastic

  • ramillerf1
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2013
      The Clear Cast Polyester resin is cheaper, safer and easier to use the Clear Urethane Resins. It just doesn't "Play Nice" with most RTV Molds. The TAP Platinum Silicone is the only rubber molding material I've found that will allow you to get a perfect part. Watch the video on the TAP Plastics website: http://www.tapplastics.com/product_info/videos/introduction_to_tap_platinum_silicone

      Russ Miller