Re: [casting] Re: Spincasting Equipment For Sale

  • Sylvan Scale Models
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2013
      Jack,

      Thanks for the info. I understand your situation. I have been fortunate
      myself in not having had to go through those things, but I AM slowing down.
      I have done some very rough engineering drawings (nothing more than sketches
      in a note book) for the whaleback. I think I could do the hull as a casting.
      Actually it would be three sections much like our Great Lakes ore boat.
      Would you be interested in selling any of the masters you have done? I don't
      know that I will ever get it produced either. I have too many other projects
      on my plate but it is something I would like to see done as a kit, being a
      Great lakes ship fan and former sailor.

      Thanks
      Clare

      Clare Gilbert
      Owner
      Sylvan Scale Models
      Tel. 519-294-6601
      Fax. 519-294-0123
      www.sylvanscalemodels.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 7, 2013
        Please email me to discuss this off list