Re: [casting] Re: respirators does any one use them?

  • Rob de Bie
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 8, 2012
      Thanks for the additional information, that's very useful to know.
      What I wonder about now is whether PU casting resins release (di-)
      isocyanates during mixing and curing. With spray painting an enormous
      total surface is created by the large number of tiny droplets, but
      in casting we're creating only a very small area generally.

      Rob