Re: [casting] VACUUM PUMPS

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
      Is this a good enough price?
      http://tinyurl.com/ccjtkr6
      OR
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/M95118-Welch-Model-1402-Duo-Seal-Vacuum-Pump-/330837787119?pt=BI_Pumps&hash=item4d077801ef

      Alan in Michigan

      --- On Wed, 12/5/12, OUT GO THE LIGHTS <pourthemold@...> wrote:

      From: OUT GO THE LIGHTS <pourthemold@...>
      Subject: [casting] VACUUM PUMPS
      To: casting@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2012, 12:14 PM

      Hi everyone, for the past 30 years the only vacuum pumps that I have been using is the Welch Duo-Seal 1402 model. I am now looking to replace this pump and I would like to know some other manufacturers models that will perform to the same standards. If I can find another Welch Duo-Seal 1402 for a decent price I would jump at it but they tend to run for a steep price. I use this pump for de-gassing urethanes prior to mold fill. My "certfied" vacuum chamber is about a cubic foot. The unit can be in used condition.

      Thanks in advance,
      Gary

    • Bruce .
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012