VACUUM PUMPS

  • OUT GO THE LIGHTS
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
      Hi everyone, for the past 30 years the only vacuum pumps that I have been using is the Welch Duo-Seal 1402 model. I am now looking to replace this pump and I would like to know some other manufacturers models that will perform to the same standards. If I can find another Welch Duo-Seal 1402 for a decent price I would jump at it but they tend to run for a steep price. I use this pump for de-gassing urethanes prior to mold fill. My "certfied" vacuum chamber is about a cubic foot. The unit can be in used condition.

      Thanks in advance,
      Gary
    • Alan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
        Is this a good enough price?
        http://tinyurl.com/ccjtkr6
        OR
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/M95118-Welch-Model-1402-Duo-Seal-Vacuum-Pump-/330837787119?pt=BI_Pumps&hash=item4d077801ef

        Alan in Michigan

        Hi everyone, for the past 30 years the only vacuum pumps that I have been using is the Welch Duo-Seal 1402 model. I am now looking to replace this pump and I would like to know some other manufacturers models that will perform to the same standards. If I can find another Welch Duo-Seal 1402 for a decent price I would jump at it but they tend to run for a steep price. I use this pump for de-gassing urethanes prior to mold fill. My "certfied" vacuum chamber is about a cubic foot. The unit can be in used condition.

        Thanks in advance,
        Gary

      • Bruce .
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012