TAP Plastic

  • hairold@frontier.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2012
      Anyone here know the manufacture of TAP Plastic's Platinum silicone RTV?
      I can't afford their cost.
      Thanks in advance.
      Harold
    • ramillerf1
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
        TAP Plastics' high performance platinum silicone is manufactured by Zhermack SPA in Italy. You can view the MSDS with address on the tapplastics.com website.

        Nothing else works as well as the TAP Plastics Platinum Silicone for csting clear polyester resin as surface veining is nonexsistant!

        Russ Miller