source for spin casting thermoset resins

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
      Hello all,

      I'm looking for a source to buy resin to spin-cast. Tekcast is one source I've found. What others are out there?

      Thank you,
      Richard
    • Ray K
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2012
        Richard;

        ANY urethane resin can be used for spincasting.....ANY! Once you start
        doing it, you will settle on favorites, but some jobs that you do will
        require certain properties that will help your decision-making.

        I have used everything from 90-sec pot-life to 30-minute water-clear
        pot-life (with a heated mold) in my spincasting projects.

        --
        Ray Kotke
        Recumbent Casting, LLC