RE: [casting] buying Lego's in bulk

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2012
      A couple of thoughts come to mind.

      1) I have all the Legos I need for mold boxes by visiting rummage sales and
      charity resale shops. When I find them at these places they are so
      inexpensive that I do not mind getting all the odd shaped pieces in the bag.
      Yes, this takes time and gas for running around but I am a sculptor and
      visit these places normally to get items for my assemblages so it is no
      problem since I am there anyway.

      2) Do a search on Google or your normal search engine for Lego and then pick
      the link to the company and ask them. There are artists who make sculpture
      using Legos and I am sure they are buying their Legos in bulk. What is nice
      about the computer is that we can just do a quick search and find what we
      need. In the old days I would have had to go to the public library and get
      the address and phone number of the Lego Company.

      Stephen

      _____