casting problem

  • grifithsrw
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 31, 2012
      this week i have tried a different resin to cast some parts, it flows o.k. but the parts weep with a clear fluid coming from them. can anyone help and tell me what it is.
    • bslack007
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2, 2012
        You didn't shake up both parts of your resin before you poured them. The resin will separate with time and need to be mixed back together.

        Shake them up, let them sit a while for the air bubble to disperse and you'll be good to go.

        Brian
        Xmarx.com