Calling all custom casting peoples

  • farmboy_k
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      I am looking for some help in casting replica parts for my S / O scale model kits. If you are looking at taking on some extra work let me know.

      Need to be located in US or Canada. Can have it shipped to me direct or to a place in TN who works with me on projects.

      I can email descriptions and photo links when you email me at mpmwinmb (at)gmail dot com

      Thanks
      Kent
      Manitoba, Canada