NEW MEMBER LOOKING FOR CASTING SERVICES TO REPRODUCE PLASTIC VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2010
      Hello,

      Casters. I am trying to find someone that could make a few simple plastic motorcycle parts out of zinc or plastic - something not expensive. I can supply the 2 plastic parts if a mold can be made from them and not have the plastic sample parts destroyed in the process.

      The parts are simple right hand and left hand "door lids" that cover the pockets on a motorcycle fairing. The are flat maybe about 1/4 inch thick and are trapoziod shaped rectangles in right and left. At the top they are about 4 inches across and tapers down to the bottom to about 2 inches across. The length from top to bottome is approximately 10 inches.

      I can send photos and are able to pay for services through pay pal.

      I live close to waterloo, iowa.

      thanks in advance

      Scott
    • Ralph Ramirez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2010
        Scott,

        I can make the molds and cast parts for you. I'm in California, that's not a problem.

        Ralph