Re: [casting] Mold ideas for customer making tiny dolls

  • Jj Wallace
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 20, 2010
      sounds like an evil game in the works?":...Jeff
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2010
        hi Cindy

        I have not seen you dolls howeverr i did a horse mold some years ago.

        with a 4 key lock molds in its own box had reasonable success.

        think of it like a key that fits in you door and think about where you want the join lines and try and have it self looking.

        john