mold making

  • Willy
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2009
      I am new to the group and hopefully i have found the right one. I am trying to make firgueres of ho (164) scale people and i am trying to find the best method to do this. Can some one lead me in the right direction . please and thanks.. I am not looking for a specific way just through out all ideas and i am willing to try all ways possible

      thanks Willy Willy.