Re: non-inhibiting tape

  • icando242
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
      you might look at arcival tapes that are used in the photo
      industry... they dont have sulphur.

      In casting@yahoogroups.com, ihscoutfan@... wrote:

      > i agree. a friend of mine had some two sided tape that was for use
      in
      > graphic arts and did not inhibit the cure of the silicone. i have
      called him and
      > he's seeing what he used.
      > thanks for the reply.
      >
      > randall
      > **************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL
      Mail,
      > Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.
      > (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-
      dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)

    • willcastforfood
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
        3M 415 Double Coated Tape is acid/sulfur free and is used in archival
        film/photo work. It's a polyester film with an acrylic adhesive.

        I haven't used it in years, and never for moldmaking, but it might be
        worth looking into.

        http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=3m+415+tape