No posts

  • Mark C
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 1999
      I have received no posts for nearly two weeks, have I been removed or
      is it something else, I would like to remain a member.
      Mark watermaker
    • lawrence jackman
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 1999
        No there has not been much posting.
        Larry

        Mark C wrote:

        > From: "Mark C" <watermaker@...>
        >
        > I have received no posts for nearly two weeks, have I been removed or
        > is it something else, I would like to remain a member.
        > Mark watermaker

        > ONElist: your connection to people who share your interests.

        > Don't forget to e-mail pat at: miracle-castings@... with photos of your castings for the web site. Also, please let him know who your suppliers are.
      • Clark
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 1999
          Mark C wrote:

          > From: "Mark C" <watermaker@...>
          >
          > I have received no posts for nearly two weeks, have I been removed or
          > is it something else, I would like to remain a member.
          > Mark watermaker

          Come to think of it, I haven't either....

          Clark
        • metaphor@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 1999
            > > I have received no posts for nearly two weeks

            > Come to think of it, I haven't either....

            Digest 290 came through on July 29 (last Thursday).
            Digest 291 came through on August 3 (Tuesday).
            A gap of 5 days, presumably there was no traffic on the list.

            Other than that they've been arriving regular as clockwork, on a
            daily basis.

            --
            Steve Kerry
            Yorkshire, UK