Urefil 3 Question

  • bslack007
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Anyone using Smooth-ons urefil 3? I've been using their smooth-cast
      305 for some time, and recently bought some urefil. I the finish is
      great, but I find that the resin falls. I spoke with tech support at
      Smooth-on and they suggested that I mix it with part b and then degass
      it.

      My motivation was to save money on resin, but I don't want to add time
      as a trade off.

      Anyone else have any experience with this?

      Thanks,

      Brian
      www.Xmarx.biz