So, now I have a rcord player

  • Bob Davies
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2007
      So, now I have a rcord player, and have seen it turning, I start to
      wonder will it be fast enough. It has been quite a long time since I
      used one and never realised how slow they are.

      Mine swithches between 33 and 45 rpm, which should have told me realy.
    • Ictpacman1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2007
        I'm not informed about how fast the spin casting needs to be, but if you
        look around at garage sales and thrift stores, you may find a record player that
        spins at 78 rpm. That is the fastest that record players turned.

        Modeling is Meditation

        Phil