MESSAGE FROM THE MODERATOR - PLEASE READ

  • pat_lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      Hi Everyone, it's Pat here. I just got notified that there were a
      bunch of messages waiting for moderator approval, some of which were a
      week or so old. I guess my co-moderators must be unavailable or on
      holidays at the moment. Anyway, sorry for the delay. I cleared the
      messages through, but if you are a new member, or have never posted
      before, you'll still be on moderated status. I'll check as often as I
      can, but there may be a delay of up to one day for new member's
      postings to make it through from this point on, so please be patient.
      Thanks,

      Pat Lawless
      Casting List Owner/Moderator