harbor freight pressure pot

  • tsmcollector
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 10:09 AM
      I know we've been down this road before but just want to warn newbies
      to the group ... do not buy the pressure pot from Harbor Freight ...
      it has failed for several members and is of substandard quality ...
      buy a better quality pot and reduce your risk of injury.

      Bob Campbell
    • James M. Harrison
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 10:45 AM
        Or just attach better clamps and use sensible precautions.