Re: The difficult prototype

  • rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi,

      I just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions on the piece I wrote about last week. I know there was a lot more help to be had, but talking to the client, there's no way I'm permitted to describe the piece or provide picture revealing more detail. (Gotta' love those people who do occassional defense contracts, eh?). I'll let you know which method produces the best results in a week or two.

      Thanks, -Rick