on to the vauum...

  • gina_c_22
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 8:22 AM
      well, i've been busy compiling all that i need to start my foray
      into casting. with all the help so far from all of you and aot of
      the stuff i have read in here, i think i'll do alright!
      so, you guys squared me away with silicone- so it's on to question
      #2- regarding the vacuum pump. i checked out the save vac 180 and i
      plan to use it as a stand by if my local places can't help me out.
      so i guess the question is, when shopping for a pump- what kind of
      specifics do i look for? what is the least amount of power i can get
      away with, etc...
      as always- any and all help is appreciated!
      -gabe