RE: [casting] searching for a curing oven

  • Ajna Cackovic
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2002
      I guess I wasn't velar, I was refereeing to the ability of a 100 watt
      bulb to heat the space to the required temperature of 165 (worst case,
      just use many.)

      Would anyone that is familiar know the type of plastic that is used to
      line a fridge and at what temperature that this plastic melts/burns?

      Looks like I might have found a solution. have to give it a try. Thanks
      Anne

      Ajna