PRE-ORDERS RAP-CD #028 DENSE VISION SHRINE "Unwinding The Inside" CD PRO

  • Rape Art
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      PRE-ORDERS RAP-CD #028 DENSE VISION SHRINE "Unwinding The Inside" CD PRO
      AVAILABLE FROM JANUARY/2007

      We have the pleasure to present to you, our first release in CD PRO format to be released in January/2007 in our label Rape Art Productions.
      Info: DVS is a dark ambient side project from Norweigan artist Karstem Hamre aka Penitent. Material dense produced under an orchestral ambient mixtured with pure and deep sounds in 3 amazing conceptual tracks. Black & white art works. Comes packaged in digital sleeve. Limited edition of 500 copies.

      For pre-order details write us to:
      rapeartprods(at)yahoo(dot)com

      For info and more visit us:

      http://rapeartprods.com/