Re: [cassette_culture] hey I posted some stuff recently!

  • Bunk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Greeting everyone...

      --- "zan hoffman" <writezan@...> wrote:
      > LivingWithAnAngel is busy with a movie he's working on if
      > memory serves. I'll drop him a line for you Bunk as I'd
      > love to see your contributions there.

      Actually, I'm in now. Mystery Mike and LWAA were able to get me hooked
      up and running, so I'll try to feed some more action over there in the
      near
      future.

      > It's Kentucky Derby time here & things
      > are looking really nice.

      Ahh, I can smell the Mint Julep's from here!

      > Me? I just happily moved my studio to be big center attic
      > room & I proceeded to knock out a brand new Bodycocktail
      > number {#125} "Some Long Forgotten Part of the Ritual".
      > http://bodycocktail.blogspot.com [um that would be 921 to
      > those who are counting]

      Damn, I have a lot of Zan-sounds to catch up on! I'm going to grab
      some (or all) of the stuff you have available on archive.org in the
      next few days... looking forward to hearing it!

      -Bunk
      http://rednailmusic.org