SB :: One Big Sweep, from ULTRA-modern to post-experimental

  • Hendrik
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 6:06 AM
      +++ How the author of the ULTRA book became a Thai music playing, mice torturing Deadhead > http://j.mp/sbultra1 +++ In-cludes ex-clusive post-experimental NEW MOONS track: 'Back to Nature', based on Hanns Eisler's 'Zurück zur Natur', feat. Cécile Zylberajch > http://j.mp/backtonature +++ RAUDIO ULTRA 24/7 web stream, no beginning no end; pure sound, evolving from Ultra-modern to post-experimental > http://j.mp/ultraraudio +++ For ordering the ULTRA book, VINYL Collector's Box, ULTRA CD, Dokument+ CD, we recommend the independent online MOSKWOOD MEDIA store > http://j.mp/moskwoodultra +++ Friday April 7th, Amsterdam. Elk einde is een nieuw begin. 15h-16h C O N C E R T O, Utrechtsestraat - ULTRA book presentation, w/ New Moons, Space Siren // M E L K W E G 17h + 19h-02h - ULTRA 'EINDE': Stan Rijven, panel, expo, film, Tobacconists, Plus Instruments, Bertin, Wooden Constructions, The Tapes, me, Katadreuffe, Minny Pops, Sugarettes, DJs // V O N D E L B U N K E R, 02h - Post-ULTRA afterparty hosted by Subroutine Records, w/ April, New YX etc. +++ http://pinterest.com/ultra2012/ultra +++ http://ultra2012.nl +++

      hold on!
      HS
      --
      http://harsmedia.com