365 Project

  • bhagiti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 5:30 AM
      Hi Folks:

      Almost time to collect on your bets - I'm within less than 20 days of
      completing the song-a-day-for-365-days project I began last April.
      It's been a humbling and educational experience to be sure!

      For the morbidly curious here's the link to each day, free downloads all:

      http://songjournal2.podomatic.com/

      Many, many thanks for all of you who dropped in now again to have a
      listen and share your comments!

      It's all too much

      Peace,

      Eric