No activity in last 7 days
CASPR_ITCRIME Workgroup is part of the CASPR Project aimed at formulating Commonly Accepted Standards and Practices in Information Security. This workgroup concentrates on standards and practices relating to Computer Crime Prevention, Investigation, Forensics and Digital Evidence.
- Jun 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.