CBR Dinner at AAAI-06

  • cindy_marling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      Greetings!

      For those CBR-ers bound for Boston and AAAI-06, Bill Cheetham and I
      are organizing a CBR dinner for Tuesday, July 18. Those who attended
      the dinner Steffi organized at AAAI-05 in Pittsburgh will want to join
      in for sure. The rest of you can just trust us to plan a good time!

      If you let me know you're interested, I'll make sure you get the
      details as they become available. I suggest replying to me,
      cindy_marling@..., rather than to the whole list.

      Hope to see you soon!
      Cindy