CBR in e-commerce

  • Bhanu Prasad
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hello,

      Please let me know if you have any information on CBR
      in e-commerce (review papers as well as
      research/application papers). Please email your
      bhanupvsr1@...

      Best regards
      Bhanu Prasad

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • kulbhushan pachauri
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Dear Bhanu,

        I have one thesis entitled as "cbr application in
        ecommerce" and you can easily find it on google if
        not then please let me know and also if u goto ieee
        sites u can have lot of information of the same.

        Regards,
        K.B.Pachauri

        --- Bhanu Prasad <bhanupvsr1@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        Hello,

        Please let me know if you have any information on CBR
        in e-commerce (review papers as well as
        research/application papers). Please email your
        bhanupvsr1@...

        Best regards
        Bhanu Prasad

        protection around
        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Computer science distance education
        Computer science course
        Computer science college

        Computer science school
        Computer science degree
        Computer science and education

        Terms of Service.

      • Thomas Roth-Berghofer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2006
          Dear Bhanu,

          A few years ago Wolfgang Wilke published his dissertation
          "Knowledge Management for Intelligent Sales Support in
          Electronic Commerce" (IOSPress/infix, 1999), which deals
          with CBR in e-commerce.

          Best regards,

          Thomas Roth-Berghofer