Re: [case-based-reasoning] Re: Application for Distributed Fuzzy Case Based Reasoning ! Urgent

  • Michael Richter
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
      A major tool that we use is CBR Works (you can get a test version from empolis.com) that we developed.
      I use it in my courses in Calgary and I send you a chapter from my course and a description of what the students are supposed to do,
      Michael M Richter

    • kulbhushan pachauri
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2005
        Hello Ritcher,

        Thanks for the reply.

        I have downloaded course material and currently going
        through it.
        But I am Unable to find the CBR Works test version on
        empolis.com. can you please provide the URL for the
        same.

        Thanks a lot.

        ---------------------------------
        <pachauri_kec@...> schrieb:

        > Hello Richter,
        >
        > If feasible, can you please briefly expalin the
        > functionality of the applications and parameters
        that
        > define your cases.
        >
        > Pachauri
        >

        > --- Michael Richter <richter@...-kl.de>
        > wrote:
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Hello,
        > I have made many applications in e-commerce but I
        > cannot provide real data because that was all
        > confidential business.
        > Sincerely,
        > Michael M Richter
        > Am Mo 28.11.2005 20:12, Steffi Bruninghaus
        > <bruninghaus@...> schrieb:
        >
        > > --- In case-based-reasoning@yahoogroups.com,
        > "pachauri_kec"
        > > <pachauri_kec@y...> wrote:
        > > > [...] i am in urgent need a application i.e some
        > case
        > > > data for any application in field of sales
        > support, medical ,
        > > > law ,ecommerce etc
        > > > or any other field that you think is gud.
        > >
        > > Could you post a summary of the replies that you
        > received and of your
        > > experiences with the collections you found,
        please?
        > It would be of
        > > great interest for everybody to learn what you
        found
        > out. Thanks a
        > > bunch in advance!
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Computer science distance education

        > Computer science course

        > Computer science college

        > Computer science school

        > Computer science degree

        > Computer science and education

        to:

        Yahoo!

        http://in.promos.yahoo.com/fabmall/index.html

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Terms of Service.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 5, 2005
          Hello,
          there is no url for the test version. You have to write to empolis and to ask for a version.
          My whole course you can find under
          http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~mrichter/E-C2005
          MM Richter