Professor vacancy at the University of Brighton

  • MiltosPetridis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 5:18 PM
      Dear Colleagues,

      We are looking for a full Professor in the area of Computer Science to complement current research in the School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics at the University of Brighton. Current research includes a great deal of Case-Based Reasoning (both applications and theoretical research).

      https://www.brighton.ac.uk/humanresources/jobs.html#SM3097

      Closing day July 9th.

      Kind regards,

      Miltos