Book on case-based reasoning (introduction)

  • Beatriz López
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      Dear Colleagues,

      I am pleased to announce the release of a book in that I've been recently
      working on.

      http://dx.doi.org/10.2200/S00490ED1V01Y201303AIM020

      It is the result of my teaching activity in the area. So probably the
      introductory contents to CBR addressed in the book is already known for all
      of you (and I hope that gathers most of the relevant work done by you!). My
      goal with the book is to help students and new researchers to have an
      introductory view on the field, such as the one I used to give to my
      students. Most of the times, CBR is [unfortunately] missing in most AI
      books, and I hope that this book fills the gap, without forgetting classic,
      deeper books on the matter.

      I hope you enjoy it and recommend it to your students.

      Best regards,

      Beatriz.

      Beatriz López
      http://eia.udg.edu/~blopez/