Re: [case-based-reasoning] ICCBR 2013 Call for Papers

  • Santiago Ontanon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2013
      Hi Michael,

      This email was sent in behalf of the organizers of ICCBR this year (as announced at the ICCBR 2012 conference in Lyon):

      Sarah-Jane Delany
      Santiago Onta��n
      William Cheetham

      About the PC, the invitations will be send in the coming few days. Feel free to contact any of us for any further questions you might have :)

      santi