Postdoctoral Research Fellow Post in CBR/TCBR at RGU in Aberdeen

  • crawsusan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      We wish to recruit a research fellow to support a number of new and
      ongoing research projects in Intelligent Information Systems. We seek
      someone to develop and implement a new innovation project funded through
      the Horizon Smart Tourism programme to work collaboratively with
      Historic Scotland and an ICT SME, and to collaborate on new projects
      with industry and academic partners.

      For further details and to apply online, please see
      http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AED500/ <http://jobs.ac.uk/job/AED500/>

      For informal enquiries please email Susan Craw