FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT for RECSYS 2008 CONFERENCE

  • Lorraine McGinty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008
      ********* Apologies for Cross-Postings ***************

      FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT of the 2nd INTERNATIONAL ACM CONFERENCE ON
      RECOMMENDER SYSTEMS 2008 Lausanne, Switzerland, October 23-25, 2008

      Conference Chair

      Pearl Pu, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland

      Program Chairs

      Derek Bridge, University College Cork, Ireland

      Bamshad Mobasher, DePaul University, USA

      Francesco Ricci, Free University Bozen-Bolzano, Italy

      Publicity Chair

      Lorraine McGinty, UCD Dublin, Ireland

      We are pleased to invite you to participate in this premier annual
      event on research and applications of recommender technologies. In
      addition to a regular technical program, there will be 2-3 tutorials
      covering the state-of-the-art of this domain, a doctoral consortium,
      and an industrial program comprising of panel discussions and a
      practice/industry-paper track. We also expect to have one keynote
      speaker who will address the major applications of recommendation
      technologies in industry.

      Deadline for paper submission is May 18th, 2008.

      Please stay tuned for further information on this conference.

      Regards,
      Pearl Pu and Francesco Ricci