Cascade QRP Club Build and Meeting! TOMORROW!!

  • PHIL WESTOVER
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 3:14 PM
      Hello All!

      Don't forget!  We'll be meeting at the Cedar Hills Baptist Church tomorrow around 9:00 am for a kit build day.

      Special note to those who haven't gotten their kits and to those who are just plain wondering what this is all about:  YOU ALL ARE INVITED!  You never know, someone might convince you to solder a pad or two while you are there!  Please come and join us, even if you stay for only a little while.  We would like to get people there who are wondering about doing this type of thing, and a safe way to check it out is just show up!

      We hope to see all who do have their kits.  It should be a great day!  Please give me a call if you have any questions!

      Home:  503.625.7323

      DETAILS REGARDING THE BUILD:

      DATE: Saturday, April 25th

      TIME: We'll meet at 9:00 am; the meeting place is available all day, and I plan on staying there throughout the day til about 4:00 pm if necessary. Anyone can leave early if they need to.

      LUNCH: I recommend you bring a sack lunch.

      LOCATION: Cedar Hills Baptist Church, 2470 SW Roxbury Ave, Portland OR 97225
      (Hwy 217 Exit 1 Walker Rd Exit; Two blocks north of Walker Rd; Next to Roxbury Park

      WHAT WE'LL BE BUILDING: http://www.qrpkits. com/dcxxb. html

      If you haven't yet acquired your kit, it's probably too late to order it.

      TOOLS: Instead of me listing the tools here, please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

      FIRST TIME or INEXPERIENCED KIT BUILDERS: This is a great first time kit. You might want to practice soldering a bit before working on the kit, however. And if you would like some soldering instruction, please let me know. We can arrange to have some practice circuit boards with some practice parts.