Breakfast Tomorrow

  • PHIL WESTOVER
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2006
      CASCADE QRP CLUB BREAKFAST -- EAST SIDE!!
      Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      March 11:  105th and SE Washington, Portland
      Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country Buffet)

      FUTURE MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS
      (all at Home Town Buffet locations)

      2006

      April 8:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard
      May 13:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard
      June 10:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard

      July 8:  105th and SE Washington, Portland
      August 12:  105th and SE Washington, Portland
      September 9:  105th and SE Washington, Portland

      October 14:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard
      November 11:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard
      December 9:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard

      2007

      January 13:  105th and SE Washington, Portland
      February 10:  105th and SE Washington, Portland
      March 10:  105th and SE Washington, Portland
      Phil, WA7URV
      Daytime (weekdays):  503-537-2719
      Evenings and weekends:  503-537-9590

    • wa7urv
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13

        I'm not sure why my "auto message" didn't go out, but yes, there is a breakfast on the east side.  At least I'll be there!

        73, Phil Westover, WA7URV

      • Ed Reynolds
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13
          C u there