Club Build This Coming Saturday

  • PHIL WESTOVER
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 19, 2009
      Hello All!

      I know that some of you have already responded to my previous request, but could I get one more email confirmation that you will be at the club build on Saturday the 25th?  I sure would appreciate it!

      Home:  503.625.7323

      DETAILS REGARDING THE BUILD:

      DATE: Saturday, April 25th

      TIME: We'll meet at 9:00 am; the meeting place is available all day, and I plan on staying there throughout the day til about 4:00 pm if necessary. Anyone can leave early if they need to.

      LUNCH: I recommend you bring a sack lunch.

      LOCATION: Cedar Hills Baptist Church, 2470 SW Roxbury Ave, Portland OR 97225
      (Hwy 217 Exit 1 Walker Rd Exit; Two blocks north of Walker Rd; Next to Roxbury Park

      WHAT WE'LL BE BUILDING: http://www.qrpkits. com/dcxxb. html

      If you haven't yet acquired your kit, it's probably too late to order it.

      TOOLS: Instead of me listing the tools here, please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

      FIRST TIME or INEXPERIENCED KIT BUILDERS: This is a great first time kit. You might want to practice soldering a bit before working on the kit, however. And if you would like some soldering instruction, please let me know. We can arrange to have some practice circuit boards with some practice parts.
    • Fred Winter
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 19, 2009
        Phil, I'm planning on attending, however, I have not received the kit from Hendricks yet.  (I ordered it almost four weeks ago!)

        73,

        Fred  KD7T

      • floftis@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 20, 2009

          At this time I am planning on being there.

          Floyd K7POS

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 20, 2009
            Phil,
            My kit came Saturday so I'm going to try and make it.

            Huston K7ITA

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 21, 2009
              Hi Phil
                  I hope that you have been out on the bike,  I will try to make it, Marve (WA7MLD) and I will be attempting a QSO on a Ham TV setup at my QTH.  Will be late
              73

              Ed Reynolds de N7SNT

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 23, 2009

                Sorry Phil but my kit has arrived so I will not be at the build this Sat.  I was looking forward to it too.  Have a great time.  I’ll have to make it to the next one.

                73

                Dick W7VPV

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 23, 2009
                  I'm planning on being there and need tools.

                  My kit hadn't arrived so I emailed Hendricks. It came two days later.

                  Everett

                  On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 8:34 AM, PHIL WESTOVER <492commish@...> wrote:

                  > Hello All!
                  >
                  > I know that some of you have already responded to my previous request, but
                  > could I get one more email confirmation that you will be at the club build
                  > on Saturday the 25th?  I sure would appreciate it!
                  >
                  > 73,
                  > Phil Westover, WA7URV
                  > Home:  503.625.7323
                  >

                  > DETAILS REGARDING THE BUILD:
                  > DATE: Saturday, April 25th
                  >
                  > TIME: We'll meet at 9:00 am; the meeting place is available all day, and I
                  > plan on staying there throughout the day til about 4:00 pm if necessary.
                  > Anyone can leave early if they need to.
                  >
                  > LUNCH: I recommend you bring a sack lunch.
                  >
                  > LOCATION: Cedar Hills Baptist Church, 2470 SW Roxbury Ave, Portland OR 97225
                  > (Hwy 217 Exit 1 Walker Rd Exit; Two blocks north of Walker Rd; Next to
                  > Roxbury Park
                  >
                  > WHAT WE'LL BE BUILDING: http://www.qrpkits.com/dcxxb.html
                  >
                  > If you haven't yet acquired your kit, it's probably too late to order it.
                  > TOOLS: Instead of me listing the tools here, please feel free to let me know
                  > if you have any questions.
                  >
                  > FIRST TIME or INEXPERIENCED KIT BUILDERS: This is a great first time kit.
                  > You might want to practice soldering a bit before working on the kit,
                  > however. And if you would like some soldering instruction, please let me
                  > know. We can arrange to have some practice circuit boards with some practice
                  > parts.

                • Dean Davis
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 24, 2009
                    Ev,

                    I will have tools there for you to use. A complete set.

                    Dean, N7XG

                    --- In cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com, ARS W6ABM <arsw6abm@...> wrote:

                    > I'm planning on being there and need tools.
                    >
                    > My kit hadn't arrived so I emailed Hendricks. It came two days later.
                    >
                    > Everett
                    >
                    > On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 8:34 AM, PHIL WESTOVER <492commish@...> wrote:
                    > >

                    > > Hello All!
                    > >
                    > > I know that some of you have already responded to my previous request, but
                    > > could I get one more email confirmation that you will be at the club build
                    > > on Saturday the 25th?  I sure would appreciate it!
                    > >
                    > > 73,
                    > > Phil Westover, WA7URV
                    > > Home:  503.625.7323
                    > >

                    > > DETAILS REGARDING THE BUILD:
                    > > DATE: Saturday, April 25th
                    > >
                    > > TIME: We'll meet at 9:00 am; the meeting place is available all day, and I
                    > > plan on staying there throughout the day til about 4:00 pm if necessary.
                    > > Anyone can leave early if they need to.
                    > >
                    > > LUNCH: I recommend you bring a sack lunch.
                    > >
                    > > LOCATION: Cedar Hills Baptist Church, 2470 SW Roxbury Ave, Portland OR 97225
                    > > (Hwy 217 Exit 1 Walker Rd Exit; Two blocks north of Walker Rd; Next to
                    > > Roxbury Park
                    > >
                    > > WHAT WE'LL BE BUILDING: http://www.qrpkits.com/dcxxb.html
                    > >
                    > > If you haven't yet acquired your kit, it's probably too late to order it.
                    > > TOOLS: Instead of me listing the tools here, please feel free to let me know
                    > > if you have any questions.
                    > >
                    > > FIRST TIME or INEXPERIENCED KIT BUILDERS: This is a great first time kit.
                    > > You might want to practice soldering a bit before working on the kit,
                    > > however. And if you would like some soldering instruction, please let me
                    > > know. We can arrange to have some practice circuit boards with some practice
                    > > parts.

                  • ARS W6ABM
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 25, 2009
                      Dean

                      I appreciate the loan of tools and help. I enjoyed the day even if
                      I didn't get it done.

                      Everett

                      On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Dean Davis <dean@...> wrote:

                      > Ev,
                      >
                      > I will have tools there for you to use. A complete set.
                      >
                      > Dean, N7XG
                      >
                      > --- In cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com, ARS W6ABM <arsw6abm@...> wrote:
                      >>
                      >> I'm planning on being there and need tools.
                      >>
                      >> My kit hadn't arrived so I emailed Hendricks. It came two days later.
                      >>
                      >> Everett
                      >>
                      >> On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 8:34 AM, PHIL WESTOVER <492commish@...> wrote:
                      >> >

                      >> > Hello All!
                      >> >
                      >> > I know that some of you have already responded to my previous request,
                      >> > but
                      >> > could I get one more email confirmation that you will be at the club
                      >> > build
                      >> > on Saturday the 25th?  I sure would appreciate it!
                      >> >
                      >> > 73,
                      >> > Phil Westover, WA7URV
                      >> > Home:  503.625.7323
                      >> >

                      >> > DETAILS REGARDING THE BUILD:
                      >> > DATE: Saturday, April 25th
                      >> >
                      >> > TIME: We'll meet at 9:00 am; the meeting place is available all day, and
                      >> > plan on staying there throughout the day til about 4:00 pm if necessary.
                      >> > Anyone can leave early if they need to.
                      >> >
                      >> > LUNCH: I recommend you bring a sack lunch.
                      >> >
                      >> > LOCATION: Cedar Hills Baptist Church, 2470 SW Roxbury Ave, Portland OR
                      >> > 97225
                      >> > (Hwy 217 Exit 1 Walker Rd Exit; Two blocks north of Walker Rd; Next to
                      >> > Roxbury Park
                      >> >
                      >> > WHAT WE'LL BE BUILDING: http://www.qrpkits.com/dcxxb.html
                      >> >
                      >> > If you haven't yet acquired your kit, it's probably too late to order
                      >> > it.
                      >> > TOOLS: Instead of me listing the tools here, please feel free to let me
                      >> > know
                      >> > if you have any questions.
                      >> >
                      >> > FIRST TIME or INEXPERIENCED KIT BUILDERS: This is a great first time
                      >> > kit.
                      >> > You might want to practice soldering a bit before working on the kit,
                      >> > however. And if you would like some soldering instruction, please let me
                      >> > know. We can arrange to have some practice circuit boards with some
                      >> > practice
                      >> > parts.

                    • Dean Davis
                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 25, 2009