Breakfast This Saturday -- EAST SIDE

  • PHIL WESTOVER
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2009
      Announcing:

      CASCADE QRP CLUB BREAKFAST   --   February 14:  EAST SIDE

      Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB
      OFFICERS!  This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love
      to talk about it!  Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are
      no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio!  In fact, you
      don't even need to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast!  (We can
      help you get started!)  Just show up and have a great breakfast with some
      great company!

      FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

      Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country
      Buffet).  Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

      EAST SIDE:  10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE
      Washington)
      WEST SIDE:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard  97213-4804

      2009

          March 14:  EAST SIDE

          April 11:  WEST SIDE
          May 9:  WEST SIDE
          June 13:  WEST SIDE

          July 11:  EAST SIDE
          August 8:  EAST SIDE
          September 12:  EAST SIDE

          October 10:  WEST SIDE
          November 14:  WEST SIDE
          December 12:  WEST SIDE

      Phil, WA7URV
      Daytime (weekdays):  503-537-2719
      Evenings and weekends:  503-625-7323    email:
      492commish@...
    • Phil
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2010
        Breakfast This Saturday -- EAST SIDE!!

        Announcing:

        CASCADE QRP CLUB BREAKFAST -- August 14: EAST SIDE

        Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

        We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB
        OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to
        talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules,
        it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you don't even need
        to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can help you get
        started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

        FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

        Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country
        Buffet). Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

        EAST SIDE: 10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE
        Washington)

        WEST SIDE: 13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard 97213-4804 (Not too far from Ham
        Radio Outlet!)

        2010

        September 11: EAST SIDE

        October 9: WEST SIDE
        November 13: WEST SIDE
        December 11: WEST SIDE

        Phil, WA7URV
        Daytime (weekdays): 503-537-2719
        Evenings and weekends: 503-625-7323 email: 492commish<at>comcast.net
      • Michael Fletcher
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2010
          Phil,
          You're supposed to let people know that all the members are several degrees off of plumb! <grin>.

          Sharon and I are packing the wagons the end of the month and headed back to Oregon Territory, Hermiston, that is.
          We'll get to meetings in Portland when we can.

          73,
          Mike KL7IXI