Re: [cascadeqrp] Re: Breakfast This Saturday, EAST Side!!

  • Huston Gruen
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
      Dave,
      I've been to one of their P&C meetings and it was a great experience! Very worthwhile.  Sounds like we need to think about a carpool to Bothel!!  I'll have to get brave and try to check into the Monday nite session.  I just opened up my ATS-3B kit and am thinking about starting it. Lots of tiny pieces!!!

      Huston K7ITA