Mr Bobs Been Drafted, no June Breakfast

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2013
      Group - I have just been assigned child care over the weekend, including a tour de Rose Fest, so will not be at tomorrows breakfast either.

      I will be at the next with the finished QST amp and a pile of CW cards for WAS award.

      Have an excellent weekend in this August type WX.  Jump into the up-n-down sunspot game and make some good DX before the numbers fall away for another 11 years.  I may tour some field days, may see you there.

      See you in July !! - Mr Bob