RE: [cascadeqrp] Cascade QRP Club Monthly Breakfast!, 5/11/2013, 9:00 am

  • Richard M. Craig
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2013
      Sarry,due to medical reasons  could not attend.maybe next month.

      K7 RMC

      From: cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
      To: cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 09:00:55 +0000
      Subject: [cascadeqrp] Cascade QRP Club Monthly Breakfast!, 5/11/2013, 9:00 am

      Reminder from: cascadeqrp Yahoo! Group

      Title: Cascade QRP Club Monthly Breakfast!

      Date: Saturday May 11, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am (GMT+00:00)
      Location: WEST SIDE, Peppermill Restaurant
      Notes: Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you don't even need to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can help you get started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      The west side breakfast location is the Peppermill Restaurant. Enter this address into Mapquest for good directions:

      17455 SW Farmington Rd, Aloha, OR 97007

      For more information, please contact:

      Phil Westover, WA7URV
      Sherwood, Oregon