Cascade QRP Breakfast!, 5/11/2013, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 5 , May 5 8:27 AM
      Group - I will be out of town for breakfast, but will be at build day, rarely miss those!! - Mr Bob KM7Q  kn

      Date: Saturday May 11, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am (GMT+00:00)
      Location: WEST SIDE, Peppermill Restaurant
      Notes: Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you don't even need to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can help you get started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      The west side breakfast location is the Peppermill Restaurant. Enter this address into Mapquest for good directions:

      17455 SW Farmington Rd, Aloha, OR 97007

      For more information, please contact:

      Phil Westover, WA7URV
      Sherwood, Oregon

      Home: 503.625.7323
      Cell: 503.476.4452
      492commish@...

    • cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9 2:00 AM

        Message 3 of 5 , May 9 9:37 PM
          Group - Going to miss this one, off to Port Townsend to visit friends I bicycle across the U.S. with back in 1997, when I was a young man o 50 yrs.  Now I am pretty sure I could drive it, maybe even a moto if the WX was good. :-)
          Bob KM7Q kn

          Title: Cascade QRP Club Monthly Breakfast!

          Message 4 of 5 , May 11 12:40 PM
            Sarry,due to medical reasons  could not attend.maybe next month.

            K7 RMC

            From: cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
            To: cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 09:00:55 +0000