Spring Prunning...an Antenna

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2013
    Group;

    SPRING: A time to prune all the yard workers say.  I took my new field antenna, an MFJ trap dipole to the park to prune, clip bits of wire, until the antenna was in tune at 14.070 and 7.070.  As always, I took (7) photos.

    It is a dual bander and was WAY long at the start.  Rez was 13.231 Mhz for 20 m and 6.141 Mhz for 40 m.  Guess MFJ wants to be sure one has enough wire.  I used it before and it was HARD to tune with tuner.  Now it is spot on.

    Check out seven photos, had a fun time in the park with MFJ dipole and MFJ antenna analyzer.

    Bob OUT  kn