PSK WAS, ND...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      Group - I got my PSK31(text mode) WAS certificate from ARRL today, AND a QSL from ND for CW.  Now one to go for CW WAS, Roade Island.  Conveniently, the New Eng states have their QSO party this weekend, so I will bust my ass to get RI and wrap up CW, the one I want the most (next to QRP CW (low power Morse)).

      MY HOBBIES and WX:

      Bicyclists - Hopes for sun on day of big event, ie Seattle to Portland.

      Ham Radio person - Hopes for nasty, rainy crappy weather on day of big event (less field days), ie, Me this next weekend, working for RI on Morse when it is to be 80 degrees both days.  Nothing better than hamming with a warm cup of joe on a cold n rainy day.

      Field days the opposite, a cold beer or pop and 78 degrees in the shade!!  Hot dogs and tent camping.

      There it is.    Bob KM7Q kn