20 vs 40m Solar Highs n lows...

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2013
      Phil - I notice most QRP gear leans toward 40m.  Is it better during the lull, as I find it very sketchy since I came back to radio in 2010?   The ARRL books seem to say 20 and 40 are good all the time, and to save 10 for solar highs, 80 for lows.

      Just thinking ahead to the next lull, as I have a pile of 20 meter QRP rigs, built at build day. Maybe I should build a few for the coming lull? - Mr Bob