Cascade QRP Club Breakfast -- EAST SIDE!!

  • PHIL WESTOVER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      Announcing:

      CASCADE QRP CLUB BREAKFAST   --        July 12:  EAST SIDE

      Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB
      OFFICERS!  This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love
      to talk about it!  Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are
      no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio!  In fact, you
      don't even need to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast!  (We can
      help you get started!)  Just show up and have a great breakfast with some
      great company!

      FUTURE BREAKFAST MEETINGS AND LOCATIONS

      Both east and west side locations are Home Town Buffet (formerly Old Country
      Buffet).  Plug either of these into Mapquest for good directions:

      EAST SIDE:  10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE
      Washington)
      WEST SIDE:  13500 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard  97213-4804

      2008

          August 9:  EAST SIDE
          September 13:  EAST SIDE

          October 11: WEST SIDE
          November 8: WEST SIDE
          December 13:  WEST SIDE

      2009

          January 10:  EAST SIDE
          February 14:  EAST SIDE
          March 14:  EAST SIDE

      Phil, WA7URV
      Daytime (weekdays):  503-537-2719
      Evenings and weekends:  503-625-7323    email:
      492commish@...