Puyallup Ham Swap & Phil and Bob's Key desplay

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013
      I went to the Puyallup ham fair, my first, to see what >300 tables looked like. I put up 13 photos of my time there. I was in search of a Side Swiper key, or at least a single lever type I could short the two contacts to use it as a Cootie key. I got a Vibroflex for $55, picked up some power pole stuff and rolled home with less that $100 damage. Fun show, LOTS of vintage stuff to reminisce over.

      Also, I put up some photos of mostly Phil's key collection at a show of keys at ATVARC. I had a few, but Phil had the keys!!