Re: [cascadeqrp] Cascade QRP Club Monthly Breakfast!, 3/9/2013, 9:00 am

  • Robert Bloom
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2013
      I really like the Peppermill,rather than the Hometown Buffet

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 2, 2013, at 1:00 AM, cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Reminder from: cascadeqrp Yahoo! Group

      Title: Cascade QRP Club Monthly Breakfast!

      Date: Saturday March 9, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am (GMT+00:00)
      Location: EAST SIDE, Hometown Buffet
      Notes: Starts around 9:00 a.m. (but some show up a little earlier!)

      We call this a club, but there are NO DUES, NO ROSTER, NO RULES, NO CLUB OFFICERS! This is simply a group of people who love amateur radio and love to talk about it! Most of us enjoy QRP (low power), but because there are no rules, it doesn't matter what you enjoy about ham radio! In fact, you don't even need to be a ham radio operator to join us at breakfast! (We can help you get started!) Just show up and have a great breakfast with some great company!

      The east side location is the Hometown Buffet. Enter this address into Mapquest for good directions:

      10542-A SE Washington Street, Portland 97216-2809 (105th and SE Washington)

      For more information, please contact:

      Phil Westover, WA7URV
      Sherwood, Oregon

      Home: 503.625.7323
      Cell: 503.476.4452
      492commish@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2013
        Group - Will miss this one, off to Puyallup at 06:00 to look over the toys at the ham swap.  Gotta find a sideswiper/cootie key, and any other toys I may desire.  Taking a small car and limited cash, so as to not mortgage the hours.  Should be fun.

        Almost ready to smoke test the Ramsey 20m 20w amp I built at build day.  Just have to finish the mini lunch box case for it, install the connectors and wire them in.  Photos will be posted before I put power too it.  If it smokes, after photos will post the next day.
         - Mr Bob

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
          Hello group - I am going up to stay with family in Auburn Fri night, then to the Puyallup ham fair Saturday bright n early.

          Any of our group going to be there?  Would be fun to hook up at the snack bar and compare notes on all we buy at those 300 plus tables !!

          Anyone gone before?  How early should one get in line?

          Hope to see some of you there, my first one. - Mr Bob KM7Q  kn

        • cascadeqrp@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 7, 2013