Are there any Volunteer Examiners available Saturday, Feb 23 in the afternoon

  • Ed Foltyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
      Hi CascadeQRP group,

      I will be working at a VE session this coming Saturday, Feb 23, starting in the afternoon.  If there are any VEs in the group , who are available, PARC is testing approximately 35 Technician and an unknown number of General.  We are trying to get 10 VEs, two tables of 3 plus a manager at each table as well as a couple of floaters.  If any one in this group is interested, please contact Pete Rodabaugh for further information:

      Pete Rodabaugh, W7PR
      Phone:  503-701-7040
      email: w7pr@...

      Thanks,